Sometimes the idea of eating helping and losing weight seems so overwhelming. It feels like you have to be an amazing cook or know all the ins and outs of eating organic before you’ll ever get where you need to be… but that’s so not true!
I’ve found that cooking simple meals is the easiest way to lose weight! Easing into a lifestyle makes the shift from eating poorly so much better. Worry about the complicated recipes later!
Try this simple sweet & spicy dinner…
Ingredients (for one)
1 Sweet Potatoe
4-6 ounces of Chicken Tenderloin
2 t Cinnamon
4 T Spicy Chicken Seasoning (I use JTM’s Hot Chicken but you can do something as simple as Cayenne Pepper!)
1. Preheat the oven to 400.
2. Pierce your sweet potatoes with a fork (5-6 times).
3. Place sweet potatoes on a prepared baking sheet with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
4. Sprinkle your seasoning on the chicken.
5. Prepare another baking sheet with aluminum foil and oil. I use coconut oil, but you can use whatever oil or cooking spray you like.
6. Add chicken to the oven for the last 15 minutes.
7. Slice open the sweet potato and add cinnamon!
Until next time,