Today I’m bringing you one of my latest recipes from my gluten-free and low-carb baking binge! I’ve recently taken gluten out of my diet as well as added sugar, but I decided that it wouldn’t stop me from enjoying dessert! My non-low carb friends even loved them, too! Here’s my latest rendition… let me know what YOU think of these low-carb edible cooke dough bites and if there’s anything you would do differently!
Edible Cookie Dough Ingredients
– 1 Stick of Butter
– 2 oz Cream Cheese (full fat)
– 1 Cup Almond Meal
– 1/3 Cup Swerve Confectioners*
– 75 grams Cacao Dark Chocolate Chips or Lily’s Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
– 2 TB Creamy Peanut Butter (make sure there isn’t added sugar)
– 1 t of Vanilla
– Pinch of salt
How to Make the Cookie Dough
- Put Almond Meal, Swerve, vanilla and salt in mixing bowl. Lightly mix.
- Melt butter for 20-30 seconds.
- Add butter and cream cheese and mix well.
- Add peanut butter and mix until blended.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon cookie dough into bite sized chunks in a Tupperware container and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
*It’s very important to use the confectioners sweetener and not the regular! This is my #1 ingredient in all of my diabetic-friendly recipes.
Check out more of my recipes here!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this recipe and if you have any other low-carb tips!