Chic Halloween Wine Night
I love any excuse to get some of my girlfriends together, so this year I decided to host my version of a classy halloween party with my friend Ashley! To make it happen, we had a variety of wine from Winc plus a gorgeous tablescape, decor and DELICIOUS cheese board put together by Ashley! Check out all of the details + photos below and let me know how you think we did!
Classy Halloween Decorations
As I mentioned earlier, I put this party together with my friend Ashley. She’s actually starting her own Holiday & Event design business so we got to reap the benefits of her decor skills. I absolutely loved how she stayed away from the typical orange color scheme that usually accompanies anything halloween related. Here’s a little rundown of the types of items she brought (but for more details, you’ll definitely want to follow along on her Instagram as she’ll be posting about it soon!)
- Color scheme: black, gray, and metallics
- Black (or super dark purple) calla lilies
- White Pumpkins
- Black candles
- Gold-rimmed wine glasses
- Layered tablecloths
Halloween Party Cheese Board
We kept the food simple and tasty because, honestly, you can’t go wrong with cheese! Here are my favorite items to include…
- Any cheese (but this dusted cinnamon one from Trader Joes was so good!)
- Chili Fig Spread
- Pumpkin Butter
- Almond Nut Thins
- Grapes & Pears
The Wine Selection
I found it super easy to use Winc because it’s delivered to your door! Anything that takes a task off my to-do list is great in my book. They also have a cute little quiz that helps you to figure out what types of wine you would like (especially if you’re like me and don’t know anything about wine lol). You can use the link below for a discount if you’d like. I also listed the ones we chose + what I would recommend below…
- 2018 Wonderful Wine Co. White Blend | This was the sweetest one we tried and it was probably my favorite. It was light, fruity and sweet!
- 2018 Più Gioia Pinot Grigio | I’ve ordered this one from Winc twice now. It’s a good light wine and typically a crowd favorite.
- 2018 Loves Me Not White Blend | This one was very floral and sweet. Love the packaging but I probably wouldn’t order it again.
** We didn’t get to try all of them since there were only a few of us, but I’ll update this post later once I try them and let you know which ones I’d recommend!
What other fall plans do you have coming up? I’d love to hear about what you all are getting into!
For more posts from me, check out my recent blogs!
Pssst! If you liked this post, I’d LOVE IT if you shared the image below (or any photo from this post) on your Pinterest boards! Your support means the world to me and is so helpful!