So… I’m a little late to the party in creating this but I decided that I still wanted to make a 30 before 30 list, despite the fact that I only have a few months left! It’s never too late to make goals or accomplish new dreams, so I am not going to let a short timeframe stop me. So in order to do this, I added a few fun & silly ideas that are attainable but things that I would probably never get around to if it wasn’t for this list!
If you’re thinking about making a 30 before 30 list, or are just in need of some inspiration, I hope you find this list helpful!
PS. I’m hoping to record some vlog footage of these and will hopefully drop that video here!
So here’s my attainable 30 Before 30 List…
- (Finally) eat Nashville Hot Chicken
- Work out at least 3 times/week consistently
- Try a daith piercing to see if it helps with migraines
- Give a sermon at Church ✅
- Get a milkshake from Gracie’s Milkshake Bar
- Plan a solo trip and/or day trip to a different town
- Spend a few hours at a coffee shop reading for fun/something other than work
- Have brunch at Liberty Common
- Sign up for a dance class (or any type of class) on Groupon
- Encourage at least one person a day (even if I’m having a bad day myself)
- Create a sugar-free Reese’s Cup recipe
- Go to Dicken’s of a Christmas
- Learn more about SEO & implement it on my site
- Finish rebranding + planning for my blog
- Update Toews Digital‘s business plan
- Say “no” more often
- Say “yes” more often
- Seek God in my decisions before jumping
- Have more one-on-one coffees with people
- Take the Sabbath seriously
- Vlog more often
- Create consistent content on the blog (at least one blog/week)
- Start building credit
- Start offering my photography for family photo shoots & lifestyle photo shoots
- Grow my blog readership
- Plan another girl’s trip
- Dye my hair pink/rose gold
- Learn how to keep a plant alive
- Start learning another language
- Celebrate turning 30!!
If you enjoyed this, you might like some of these other recent posts: 5 Inspiring Podcasts | 5 Steps to Follow Your Dreams | 5 Christian Books to Read in Your 20’s
So, what’s goals are on your list? I’d love to know what things you’re wanting to accomplish so I can pray & support YOU!